HOW WE’RE KEEPING YOU SAFE
Texas Health Huguley Hospital has taken steps to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and make our facility safe for everyone.
Visitors will be screened upon entering the hospital. This screening is based on CDC guidelines for identifying respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19.
To keep everyone safe, all patients and visitors will be given a mask to wear while in the hospital. Masks must be worn at all times, and must cover the nose and mouth while in the hospital.
Thank you for helping us keep our community safe.
We are committed to the safety of our patients, visitors and team members.
- One screened visitor per patient at a time and a total of two visitors per day. This includes Labor & Delivery patients, however, doulas are considered part of the care team and not included in the visitor count.
- ER is limited to one visitor
- No visitors are permitted for COVID-positive patients or persons under investigation (PUI)
- Visitors must be at least 16 years old
- If an ER patient is admitted, the visitor will need to check in through the main lobby screening station
Thank you for joining us in our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and helping to keep our community safe.
YOUR HEALTH MATTERS.
Don’t delay your care.
Maintaining your health is important, and so is your safety.
We have created a plan to make sure you are able to safely receive the care that you need at our hospital. Our hospital and physician offices are now better prepared to care for our community thanks to new operational workflows, protective equipment and ongoing staff education.
Delaying routine care can sometimes contribute to the worsening of symptoms or disease processes. It is important to schedule your routine check-ups as your provider recommends. Your health continues to be of great importance to us.Find Care