HOW WE’RE KEEPING YOU SAFE
Texas Health Huguley Hospital has taken steps to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and make our facility safe for everyone.
Visitors will be screened upon entering the hospital. This screening is based on CDC guidelines for identifying respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19.
To keep everyone safe, all patients and visitors will be given a mask to wear while in the hospital. Masks must be worn at all times, and must cover the nose and mouth while in the hospital.
Thank you for helping us keep our community safe.
We are committed to the safety of our patients, visitors and team members.
- Each patient is allowed two visitors at a time. This is for inpatient only, and does not apply to labor and delivery, lab, imaging, pretesting, ED, or outpatient surgery
- Visiting hours are 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- All visitors must enter and exit through the main hospital entrance. Upon arrival, each visitor will be screened and checked in and provided a wristband for the day.
- Visitors must be at least 16 years old.
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times, including while in patient rooms, and also practice social distancing and good hand hygiene.
YOUR HEALTH MATTERS.
Don’t delay your care.
Maintaining your health is important, and so is your safety.
We have created a plan to make sure you are able to safely receive the care that you need at our hospital. Our hospital and physician offices are now better prepared to care for our community thanks to new operational workflows, protective equipment and ongoing staff education.
Delaying routine care can sometimes contribute to the worsening of symptoms or disease processes. It is important to schedule your routine check-ups as your provider recommends. Your health continues to be of great importance to us.Find Care